How to get investment andfinance business licenses in the UAE
Types of financial activities available forlicensing in the UAE
SORP services that support investment andfinancial businesses
Prepare your businessmodel
Your local partneror agent
Opening yourbank accounts
Get the best solution for incorporation of investment and financialbusinesses in the UAE Contact us on WhatsApp
Differences and peculiarities of investment andfinancial licenses in the UAE
- Local (mainland) companies may conduct business in the domestic UAE market while also providing an opportunity to represent interests and operate in foreign markets.
- Due to the company's presence in the local market, this solution gives status and credibility with banks and counterparties, as well as prestige in the international arena. It has a complicated structure.
- Licenses here ensure the right to conduct both financial and investment business transactions on a permanent basis in specialized FTZs and in international markets.
- A license in the DIFC and ADGM - the major financial centers of the UAE – assures both the high status and prestige of the company. 100% foreign ownership allowed, but a complex registration process.
- Companies licensed here are used for conducting activities outside the UAE and carrying out financial and investment operations.
- It does not allow you to operate freely in the domestic market. Cautious attitude on the part of local banks and counterparties. Allows 100% foreign ownership, as well as easy to obtain a license.
Get the best solution for organizing investment and financial activities in the UAEContact us on WhatsApp
Requirements of UAE government regulators
SORP Group's comprehensive solutions tosupport your business in the UAE
Learn about the benefits of organizing a business in the UAE by ordering a free expert consultationContact us on WhatsApp
SORP provides a full range of incorporation,support and management services in the UAE
SORP offers comprehensive support for acquired companies and their shareholders: from licensing, maintaining Bank accounts to obtaining the status of a tax resident of the country
Your requirements are unique. That is why we treat every business individually to tailor the right services to achieve your priorities.
15 years of successful work
We have helped thousands of clients acquire, build and develop businesses in the UAE
Assistance in choosing a bank that is suitable for your purposes, support with bank accounts opening and passing KYC procedures (know your customer).
Entrust your businessincorporation in the UAE to professionals
SORP professionals closely follow the latest global trends and are ready to provide comprehensive services for company formation, licensing and business support.
Get the best solution for incorporation in the UAE now!