Export to the United Arab Emirateson a turnkey basis
The UAE’s biggest import categories
Key steps and stages of entering the ArabEmirates market
Analysis of the market, competitive environment and market trends
Deciding where to incorporate
Analysis of UAE legislation relevant to your business area
Registering and licensing your business
Obtaining an import permit
Marketing and promotion
Organizing and managing the business
Contact us and get an assessment of your prospects for entering the UAE marketContact us on WhatsApp
Business Analysis — the first step for entering the UAE market 1
Determining the geography of the businessactivity and choosing where to incorporate
- Some business licenses need to be incorporated in the form of LLC with a local partner 51% (possibly on a nominee basis with the registration of a waiver of the share ownership in the Dubai court).
- In a professional company (SE or CC), a contract is signed with a local agent. The agent is not a shareholder.
- Freely conduct trade and services, or manufacturing in the domestic market and abroad.
- Simplified visa procedures for shareholders and employees. Obtaining the status of a tax resident provides UAE banks with confidence.
- 100% foreign ownership permitted. Ideal for conducting international operations, while there are a number of restrictions on activities in UAE market.
- Free international trade, export and re-export, wholesale trade in the UAE through intermediaries or distributors.
- Execution of works and rendering services within the Free Trade Zone and in international markets without restrictions.
- Resident visas available for shareholders and employees. Proving economic presence (economic substance) in the UAE is a requirement.
Contact us and get an assessment of the prospects for your entry intothe UAE market Contact us on WhatsApp
Analysis of UAE legislation: key points3
Regulate the conduct of business onthe mainland
Regulate the conduct of businessin Free Trade Zones
Govern Intellectual Property(IP) Rights
Determine EconomicSubstance Requirements (ESR)
Business incorporation and licensing: stages 4and process
Получите индивидуальное предложение по выходу Вашего бизнеса на рынок ОАЭContact us on WhatsApp
The Emirates adheres to international standards for the protection of intellectual property rights, having signed all major agreements:the Berne Convention, the TRIPS Agreement (on Trade-related Aspects of Intellectual Property rights), the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property, the Patent Cooperation Treaty, the WTO Agreement on the Protection of Intellectual Property, and individual agreements with a number of countries.
Regulated by Law No. 37 of 1992
Terms of registration
Obtaining an import permit6
Get a personalized offer for your business to enter the UAE marketContact us on WhatsApp
Marketing and promotion7
Supply management and first steps8
Legal Support and PRO business servicesLearn more
Comprehensive management of the supply and sale of goods in the UAELearn more
Integrated business support streamsLearn more
The UAE is a jurisdiction with transparent legislation and the most favorable environment for doing business. However, the legal landscape and business practices of the country have their own subtleties and peculiarities, which can be difficult to understand on your own. SORP Group and the Svoi Lyudi group of import-export companies will provide comprehensive support to your business in the UAE, taking care of all the requirements of local legislation.
The UAE economy is developing rapidly. So, if you have an idea, bring it to the market immediately before your competitors do.Contact us on WhatsApp
Your reliable long-term partners in the UAE
SORP offers comprehensive support for acquired companies and their shareholders: from licensing, maintaining Bank accounts to obtaining the status of a tax resident of the country
Your requirements are unique. That is why we treat every business individually to tailor the right services to achieve your priorities.
15 years of successful work
We have helped thousands of clients acquire, build and develop businesses in the UAE
Assistance in choosing a bank that is suitable for your purposes, support with bank accounts opening and passing KYC procedures (know your customer).
Ensure success for setting upyour UAE business and ongoing support
Contact us today and get a comprehensive solution to achieve your objectives!