Legal aspects of doing businessin the UAE
SORP professionals will provide you with an overview of the innovations inthe UAE legislation in terms of governing business activities and incorporation, obtaining a license and processing documents, and will also help you understand the international standards that are in force in the UAE.
Interactive consultation starts on
Who should attend this online consultation?
Business ownersand beneficiaries
To understand the legal basis for building secureschemes, maintaining anonymity
To study the principles of forming businessdocumentation
To expand your knowledge of the UAEcorporate law
Small and mediumbusiness owners
To explore the possibilities of relocating abusiness and making a profit without taxes
To understand the business ownershipstructure and tax optimization schemes
Startups and newbusinesses
To study the legal aspects of doing andorganizing business in the UAE
What you will learn by visiting our unique online consultation
What you will get by visiting an online session
SORP Online Consultation Agenda
- How the legislation of the UAE was formed from the moment of its foundation to the present day.
- Features of the legislation: regulatory authorities, judicial structure and control.
- The rights of foreign investors and current residence permit programs: immigration issues.
- Incorporation in the UAE: specifics of legislation and nuances of documentation.
- Import, export, certification of goods and work with the customs authorities of the UAE.
- Regulations on Trademarks and Patents: the main points of IP control.
- Countering the erosion of the tax base: how the new standards were formed.
- Introduction of CRS and KYC standards: automatic exchange of data and tax information.
- UAE Tax Residency: design and application features
- Opportunities to conduct international business under the UAE jurisdiction.
- International tax planning tools for optimizing global operations based on the UAE legislation.
- Summing up the results. Analysis of practical cases and examples of possible errors.
Speakers of the SORP online consultation
She is a highly experienced corporate consultant across wide range of industries and fields; a business mentor and coach for more than 15 years of practice in the UAE.
From setting up her own due diligence and marketing research agency, Elena grew her 1st enterprise and successfully sold it. She then owned the European Bankers Trust, operating in 5 jurisdictions (Russia, Cyprus, Austria, Switzerland, UAE) and managed a project management company with expertise in 25 economy sectors.
Her spheres of interests are in setting up holdings and trust structures and international business optimization. She developed the successful mentoring methodology and practices which combine business psychology with leadership development strategy using global best practices and trends in localization.
We invite you to the online consultation
How events are run
In addition, participants will be able to gain expert experience and practical advice, which will prepare you 100% for independent conduct of a promising and profitable business in the UAE.