Doing Technology and InnovativeBusiness in the UAE
An interactive online consultation on how to conduct and evolve a successfulhigh-tech and innovative business in the UAE. SORP will suggest practical applications to explore the unique opportunities and features of the UAE legislative environment within a global IT business practice.
Who Should Attend
The UAE is a country of unique business opportunities in high-tech, innovations and IT-development, supported by Government vision and programs for years ahead. SORP Group will enlighten you with a general approach to the IT sector, provide you with tips on market perspectives and target audience, clarify the issues of licensing of IT business in the UAE, give professional advice on boosting revenue and businesses support, advise on preferential tax treatment and obtaining investments.
Owners ofIT businesses
Looking for solutions to optimize andexpand their business in the UAE
Management ofIT corporations
Those who want to get new opportunitiesto conduct IT business in the UAE
Those who want to invest their capitalprofitably in IT projects and startups
Providers ofIT services
Looking for profitable individual solutions forthe development and expansion of their IT enterprises
Suppliers ofIT equipment
Those who want to enter new markets,expand their global presence by opening a business in the UAE
Founders ofIT startups
Those who want to implement and expanda successful IT project in the UAE with maximum benefit
What You Will Find Out
Opportunities for Attendees
SORP online consultation agenda
- History, formation and pace of development of the UAE
- Current market situation and government initiatives in IT and techs
- The main portrait of the consumer and growth points
- Regulatory rules and entrepreneurial activity
- Taxation, management and judicial system
- Authorities that control and regulate IT business in the UAE
- Types of legal entities available for incorporation in the UAE
- Obtaining business approvals and licensing in the UAE
- Intellectual property registration in the UAE
- How to set up a trading IT business in the UAE
- How to set up a service IT business in the UAE
- How to set up a manufacturing IT business in the UAE
- Doing international business under the UAE flag of convenience
- Tax planning tools for international business optimization
- Tax residency and protection from automatic exchange of tax information
- Typical errors and mistakes that business investors make
- Examples of successful cases of starting a business in the UAE
- Q&A session
In addition, participants will be able to get professionally experienced practical advice, which will give you a 100% reliable foundation for independent management of a prospective and lucrative high-tech and innovative business in the UAE.
Speakers at SORP online consultation
Elena TselishchevaManaging Partner, SORP
Managing partner of SORP Group and practicing business and corporate lawyer. Elena has built her expertise in establishing and managing international business over a 20-year career.
She is a highly experienced corporate consultant across wide range of industries and fields; a business mentor and coach for more than 15 years of practice in the UAE.
From setting up her own due diligence and marketing research agency, Elena grew her 1st enterprise and successfully sold it. She then owned the European Bankers Trust, operating in 5 jurisdictions (Russia, Cyprus, Austria, Switzerland, UAE) and managed a project management company with expertise in 25 economy sectors.
Her spheres of interests are in setting up holdings and trust structures and international business optimization. She developed the successful mentoring methodology and practices which combine business psychology with leadership development strategy using global best practices and trends in localization.
We invite you to the online consultation
How events are run
Gaining knowledge from businesspractitioners in the UAE
You will gain real knowledge from experiencedpractitioners who have been doing business in the UAE for 15 years
Online based on SORPinteractive platform
An advanced interactive platform for onlineevents and consultations at the SORP Business Center in Dubai
Personal communication withexperts and getting advice
You will get the opportunity of additional freeconsultation of SORP experts if you have any questions